Thursday, December 30, 2010

RIP 2010. You were average.

Today in economics class I discussed the year in review with my 11th graders.  Funny, no one can read "2010" or "2011" and these numbers are worth cracking up over.  That explains why they can never tell me the answer in math class. Anyways from our readings, analysts have assesed that 2010 was BLAH.

I concur with the analysts.  While the following pictures may suggest the year was more interesting than it was, remember these are only 12 days out of 362 and do not reflect the other boring 350 days of 2010(TWO-THOUSAND-TEN).

January 
On jan 1 I flew to Mexico and met up with Kat Turco where we had the advenuturas de Gato y Mantita (thats me, little blanket). I got an awesome new little (SABRINA!)  I went on a cruise with a boy I could have loved and I got to dress up like a pirate for beads.
At Chich-en-it-zahhhh (thats the local pronunciation).  On our trip Gato and I only consumer tacos and tequila for 13 days, rebuffing my view that you can lose weight weight consuming as much as you want as long as you only eat one thing. We also made rare use of showers proving that 2010 would be a stinky year.

February
I drove 13 hours in the Florida/Mississippi/Alabama/Louisianna snow to celebrate my 22nd birthday at Mardi Gras and away from my valentine.  Thanks again Micha and your awesome family!!

March
First of three trips to vegas this year!  This one was definitely the best!

April
Tried out being single.  Met some cool foreign people.  I had some interesting visitors. Relived the word's greatest T party.

May
GRADUATED!  Then went to Disney with my bffaeaeaeaeae! Now what?

June
Totally BUMMED around in Miami and learned too late who my friends are who just sucks (male and female)

July
Sold my soul to Concordia University.  Boring classes for 8 hours a day!  Still made it to Vegas a few more times.


August
Two months without sisterfriends is too long!  20 hour train ride from hell and reunion in Chicago! 

Septemeber
Technically we arrived in August but I got accquainted with my new Shanghai "family".  Started working full time at Jin Cai school for spolied and unmotivated children.

October
Back to Hong Kong!

Novemeber
Traveled alone in china!

December
Finished another semester of grad school... and 100 shots.

1 comment: