Friday, November 5, 2010

No shave November v. shave in public November

Tis that time of year.  No shave Novemeber.  When boys start to look like men and men start to look like wolves.

I am actually a fan of no shave November.  This is mainly because a) I like a challenge and b) I don't like society dictating gender roles so if I accidently foget to shave my legs a few times, its only because its Novemeber.

The second issue of concern is public shaving. Other people have mentioned to me that they've seen men shaving on the metro and I was like this place is crazy and rolled my eyes.  Now I am seeing it everywhere. IT IS NOT OK. Can I shave on the metro too?

It's not only weird where they are shaving but how. The proper Shanghai technique is to scrunch your face as much as possible, then make try to make weird faces, while still keeping your face scrunched.

Personally, I think they should concentrate on other grooming habits such as wearing deodorant, let alone cologne, and cutting that one reallllllly long fingernail which is a disgusting habit that must be done away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment