Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hilarrrrrrrrious video


Click here to view this video
I had to film this for an assignment for my Concordia class.  The original video was 25 minutes and due to my 54mbps internet speed, I had to trim it down.  Mainly I cut out the middle section which is students coming to board and doing problems like their homework.

Yes this video is hilarious.  I realized I am equally a cheerleader as I am math teacher ("This is beauuuuuutiful!").

Don't think my classroom is usually this awful.  In fact, one of my students told me after class we should have more classes like this and a supervisor went out of her way that evening to tell me that I am a great teacher! :)

2 comments:

  1. Again: what was TFA thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thank you love. I knew you'd enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete