Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eggs, kegs and SHARKS! a night at the aquarium!

Mi amiga Samantha is a brilliant person and belongs to this group BEAN Shanghai and invited her dearest friends to join them for a sleepover at the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium.  The groups main purpose is a volunteer organization (the second largest volunteer group in CHINA!) they like to have fun too!  BEAN titled the event Eggs, Kegs and SHARKS!

We met some really cool people, hopefully some who we will see again, maybe even when volunteering!  Most people were American (no one does eggs and kegs better) but there were some other countries represented (I think everyone was an expat- Chinese people would think this is weird).
Herrow 'hometown"

AQUARIUM!
    
 

They weren't kidding about eggs, KEGS, and sharks
    

The before picture


   



I look like a sad kid.

   

  

This is our new friend Claire but we like to call her sulley.  She is starting a business and shanghai and was giving me and Sam advice for our company.  Sam and I will start a company since we hate taking orders.
My future business partner is special
  
   
    

    

WAHAhAHAHA suck and blow
Sherry didnt even try to suck.
  
yes us adults did play spin the bottle
Andddddddd I hate that I fell asleep before twister!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment